Sunday 23 December 2012

A long expected Introduction

Hi guys.

I am an avid collector of Games workshop's line of Lord of the rings and Hobbit miniatures. Upon scouring the internet, I could not find an ultimate blog that I had to follow so I am now gonna try and do every scenario, make every piece of scenery, and paint every figure ever made done by Games Workshop.

So here's my (rather short) introduction and i hope over the next few months you get a taste of what I'm up to in the hobby.

Batman of The Shire

6 comments:

  1. That's going to be a difficult goal to achieve! I look forward to following how you get on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That not gonna be cheap :P Hope u have the money, looking forward to see how it develops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a good start so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aaron - painting every lotr/hobbit GW figure and building all the scenery is also my mission in life lol I will follow your blog.

    DMS
    www.thedeadmarshes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaron,
    This is excellent. Although I do not game, I also collect the entire LOTR/Hobbit line. You have inspired me to set up a blog as well. I am looking forward to continue following your progress.
    All the best,
    -Randy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Randy, its always really nice to hear some positive comments. I cant wait to show off some more stuff :)

    ReplyDelete